Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm doing okay...Christmas went very good.  I got a new game for my 3DS, some penguin socks, and some cups and also got penguin slippers.  I think the day went very well...I had the day off today. 

I have to work tomorrow and Thursday.  Then I have the next two days off.  So I think I will end up changing my sheets and doing some house work.  I may end up taking down my Christmas decorations as well...Then again I may leave them up till New Years Day. 

Amber is driving me nuts...She is always trying to get into my business about everything.  It makes me mad.  There are times she says things to people and she thinks she is helping, but she just makes things worse.  I am 30 years old for crying out loud.  If I ask her to leave something alone then she should respect what I want.  However that will never happen since apparently everything revolves around her.


No comments:

Post a Comment