Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today is my 31 birthday.  I have the day off from work.  YAY!  I also have tomorrow off.  

We had to do the laundry today.  That went pretty good.  Then when we got home my sister made a big deal about me having a hair tie in my hair well she wanted it.  So I took it out of my hair and threw it towards where she was sitting.  Well the dog got it so I had to go get some food to get it away from him.  You would think she would give it to me for my birthday, but nope.  She is supposed to clean out my car since I bought her a camera for her when she was with her friend C.  Well she still hasn't cleaned it.  So I am not going to do anything for her now.  I hate that she thinks everything should be handed to her.  I feel like I am being used by her, and I do NOT like it at all.  

I am waiting to get my presant from my Mom and Dad till July.  Since they are on disability they live paycheck to paycheck.  I totally understand that and I am fine with it.  

I was hoping that I would be with Rob for this birthday, but he won't even call me back when I call or leave messages.  So I am thinking he don't want to be friends, and prolly found someone new.  It sucks because I really liked him, and his little girls.  I guess he didn't feel the same about me...His loss I guess.  It still sucks tho!


No comments:

Post a Comment