Monday, November 18, 2013

Life is just crazy

Life has just been nuts the past few months since my surgery.  I am back at work.  We ended up loosing our medical insurance since it didn't go by what Obama says.  So stupid I think..  I am looking for a new job.  I finally have gottin sick and tired of how I am treated there.  So it is diffidently time for a change.  

The twins are doing great!  So are the older boys.  I am excited about seeing them in two weeks for our family Thanksgiving.  Since I have to work that day we are celebrating a different day.  Hopefully I can get the Christmas list for the older boys so I can finish the Christmas shopping.  I am starting that next week when I get my next check.  

I am doing ok physically since my surgery.  I just have to take it slower now.  I am still in physical therapy to build up more strength in my knee.  It just takes a lot of time.  Maybe by January I won't have to go anymore.  We will see what happens.  

Mom has been in the hospital twice now.  She has to totally change her diet.  She really hates that.  So I have been doing pretty much everything around the house.  I am getting to the point that I am really ready to go and see S in Febuary...I just need that time with my best friend...

Well gotta go and help with supper...I will try to write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment