Monday, September 16, 2013

I have a lot of news and things to say today.  So I will just get right to it.  I went to the doctor last Thursday.  I am now able to put weight on my left leg...YAY!  I still have to use my crutches to walk because of not being able to put any weight on my leg.  It is sore when I over do it with walking.  I can only sit at work.  I go back to see him in a month.  

I talked to Kmart about it and I am waiting to find out if there is anything that I can do.  I am really hoping that they have something that I will be able to do.  I need to be able to start making money so I can pay all these medical bills.  It is going to take me forever to pay things off.

Physical therapy went good.  I have good range of motion for bending my knee.  The strength in my is NOT really good.  So I am working on that.  I have to do my exercises 3 times a day.  There are 4 of them that I have to do.  I go back in a week for therapy mostly cause my insurance is at its limit.  So it means more work for me at home.  I know I can do it.  I also know that it is going to hurt that is for sure!

Things around here are okay.  There have been some major blow outs between my parents and Amb.  I am just tired of all the fighting and yelling.  They all need to grow up and just deal with problems as adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment