Saturday, January 10, 2015

Well I am at 33 hours so far and today I work 7 hours so I am going to hit my 40 hour mark.  Hopefully I won't get a talking to for being over.  I prolly won't get anything said to me because two of the days I had to go in earlier then scheduled.  

I am so ready for winter to be over all ready!  I hate the snow and being so cold all the time.  Even with a heavy winter coat I am always cold.  Plus with the snow it gets harder to take the trash out when there is like a foot of snow that I have to go through just to get to the dumpster.  Plus I just hate that everything is dead outside and there are no flowers.

Next thing I am looking forward to is getting my tax check so I can get my new phone and a new bed.  My phone is being really stupid lately.  It is sometimes hard to send a text or make a phone call.  And my bed just stinks.  I can't wait to get things done and the way I want them to be finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment