Thursday, November 8, 2012

Had the day off today.  I had to go into work for the Christmas meeting though.  It was only an hour long though.  We just found out that the hours are just going to be insane for Thursday and Friday.  I just hope that we do good with sales, and nothing crazy happens.  Last year there was a fight at Wal-Mart.  Thankfully we didn't have any fights over merchandise.  Which is really good.  I am still refusing to shop on that day.  That is totally for sure.  There is way too many people out shopping and it is way to crowded.  Also people's tempers are really high.

I went bowling today.  I totally had an off night.  I bowled an 87, 74, and a 69.  I know I can do better then that.  I just really have to work on a few things.  I need to concentrate more about what I am doing, and work on being focused and not turning my hand like I do.  And making sure I walk straight and not go all over the place.

I am working tomorrow.  I have been training new people.  They are doing really good.  I like training someone and showing them how to do things.  There are times that I want to take over for people.  I just need to be patient and let them do things and let them figure out how to do stuff, and not jump in and try to take over for them.  If I do that they will never learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment