Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Very bad day...

Last night we had to take Amber to the Er cause of her feeling sick.  She has a stomach virus.  While we were there I was talking to Mike.  And Mom said her sugar was getting low.  So she told me to text Dad about getting something to eat.  Well Mike yelled at me and told me to go get something for Mom to eat.  I was trying to get Mom's card and she wouldn't let me.  He is mad because I was going to ask Dad if it was okay to spend money when Mom's sugar was low.  Then today he said he wants to take a step back from me and figure out what he wants to do and that he is ashamed of me.  Mom said she was fine she just wanted something to eat.  I feel like a stupid looser right now.  I keep crying.  I don't want to eat anything.  If I try to eat I will just end up throwing it up cause of how I feel.  I am not really hungry either.

I asked Mom and Amber to leave Mike alone and give him time and they totally are ignoring what I asked.  I am just feeling more and more depressed.  :(

Work went ok.  I am off tomorrow so I am sleeping in and then I go bowling later on.  I will prolly end up sucking like always...

No comments:

Post a Comment