Friday, November 23, 2012

Well I made it thru working 6 to 3...Just gotta make it thru the 2 30 to 11 30 shift...Totally tired and just want to go back to sleep...We are supposed to have an hour lunch if we work over 9 hours and we are also supposed to have two 15 min breaks....Some people only got a half hour and no breaks at all...It was insane last night...And it is prolly going to be insane today...I am so ready for Monday when I have the day off.

Danny was nice and told me I could sleep in his room since it is quite up there and darker.  His bed is soo uncomfortable.  I definitely appreciate my bed so much more.  And it was cold up there. So tonight I am sooo sleeping in my room.  

Mom is making me brownies to take for work tonight for our carry in.  She is so nice.  I just don't want to even try standing and making them.  My luck I would mess up the ingredients.  I have such an awesome Mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment