Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mom is back home!

Well Mom is back home from having her surgery.  She is still having a lot of pain, but it don't seem to be bothering her as much.  She has been sleeping a lot, but she seems to be doing good.  I am glad we are back home.  I hope we both can catch up on sleep tonight.  Her lip is really big.  The doctor sent it to get testing and to see what it was.  We won't know anything for about a week.  Ugh I hate waiting and trying to be patient.  The dogs really missed Mom they wanted to jump all over her, but now they are pretty much being quiet and laying close to her.  Its like they are trying to keep an eye on her as well.  Well Oscar is just getting into everything there is so he can get a treat.  Rolling my eyes here lol.  

I am off work tomorrow so I plan on making sure things are done before I have to go back to work on Monday.  I hate the idea of not being her to help take care of Mom.  Cause I know how Amber is.  And I know Dad will be in his room like always....

There are times I just don't understand Amber tho.  It's like everything has to be done when she wants it...sigh...







No comments:

Post a Comment