Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today went good.  I am working out in the garden shop again this year.  I love being able to go outside and work.  It is such a nice day today.  Finally warm weather is here!! Now I will end up complaining that it is too hot lol.

My sister is going to her friends house for a few days.  I am glad that is able to get away for a little bit.  Then it will be really quiet at the house.  

My Mom is doing good.  She is still sleeping a lot.  The doctor said that is the best thing for her.  She still has to get tons of fluids as well.  So I hope it keeps healing up for her.  

I have been trying to help as much as possible.  I have been doing dishes for Mom.  It has been crazy cause when I get off work, I am so tired of standing that I just want to sit down and rest my feet.  When anyone ask Amber to help she gives everyone a huge attitude, so we just stopped asking her to help.  Oh well nothing I can really do to change her with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment