Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gibbs slapping...

Today was one of those days where I just wanna "Gibbs" slap a few people.  I went in to work at 6:45 this morning.  Now that didn't really bother me.  I can get a lot done in the morning when its quiet.  After I got the watering done for the flowers and plants I started getting everything that is short or outdated for the meds in the HBA department since I didn't know when the last time people have gone threw them.  Well my store manager comes up and tells me to do repacks for that department.  I said ok.  It took forever to just get the cart to even do what I was told to do.  I didn't even really make a dent in how much needed to be put away.  Also it didn't help that we had tons of customers going through garden shop today that I had to help, or ring up.

Then when I had to go to the restroom my manager about had a fit.  Well I am sorry that I had a normal body function that I needed to take care of.  

Then I find out that K a girl I work with that is not all there went off on my friend H about how I don't do anything around the store, and that I am apparently always leaving my area.  And that is total bull crap.  She is the one that don't check dates when she puts the products on the shelf.  Because of her everyone else has to go over her work that she does.  To me if we have to go over and correct her stuff then she should be on register only instead, then we don't have to redo everything she does, because it is just a waste of time.  I get that she has mental problems and everything, but somethings a child could understand.  I am to the point I am really thinking about looking for a new job, because if this keeps up I WILL be leaving.  I really don't need to be talked about behind my back, and then have the person act all sweet and nice to me like they never said stuff about me.  It is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment