Tuesday, September 3, 2013

9 more days till the doctor visit!

I go to see the doctor in about 9 days.  Hopefully he tells me I am done with crutches.  I also hope I am able to go back to work.  I have so many bills that need to be paid.  I also need to pay my ex as well.  I am hoping that I will get the hours I need at work.  If I don't I am going to have to diffidently find a new job.  Plus I really want to go back to college and get my degree in teaching.  I think I would be a really good teacher.

I have two spankings coming to me for acting up.  I am not sure how many I will end up getting.  I am sure it will be enough to make me to remember to behave. 

My sister is really getting to be annoying at times.  She will sit there and watch tv at night when I am trying to go to sleep, and if you ask her to turn the sound down she about bites your head off.  So it is like you have to walk on egg shells around her so she don't go off.  Her and Dad really do not get along at all.  He is always saying mean things to her and she blows up at him.  Both of them need to grow up I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment