Friday, July 26, 2013

Court today...

Today I had court for my divorce.  Mom and I got there sat down and in comes the ex...  You would think he would sit as far as possible from us right?  Heck no!  He had to sit 3 seats away from Mom...  I mean really?  We got divorced.  Now tell me why in the world would I want to hear about everything that is going on in your life.  Honestly I didn't even want to talk to him. 

So he kept talking and finally my lawyer came out to talk to me about what was going to happen about the whole interest.  So if I don't pay the money I owe him 8% interest will be added each year that it is not paid.  It don't even matter that I can't work for 8 well 7 weeks now.  Then we went in the court room and the judge decreed that i would have 45 days to pay until i will be charged interest.  Then we were done in the court room.  

We had to wait to sign a paper about the interest.  So we went back in the waiting room where he had to sit near us AGAIN, and talk more about his life.  I got so annoyed that I picked up a magazine and tried to read it thinking that he would take the hint.  He didn't take the hint of course and continued talking.  My Mom got so annoyed that she got up and went to the restroom so she wouldn't punch him.  I was good thou.  I tried my best to just ignore him.  When I really just wanted to yell at him to go away, or even hit him, but I knew if I did that I would be in major trouble with Mike.  Now that I really did not want to happen.

So I am FINALLY divorced!!! I am so happy it is all finished!  

In other news...I turned in an application for being a teacher's aid at a Daycare.  Hopefully I get the job.  I am so ready for a change.  I may still have to work at Kmart for a few weeks because of my insurance, but I get the job I will just have to have Kmart adjust what my work hours are and if they don't then I will just quit.  I would rather work at a place that I know I am making a difference then at a place where I am treated horribly.

Mom is doing good.  I really have to rely on her a lot of things right now.  I do wish I was able to do more myself, but that time will come.  It did feel good to be outside though that is for sure!  I am hoping that I will be able to sit on the swing soon, but that will come in time as well.  I just have to be patient.  Which is not my strongest quality about myself and I know that.  So I am trying to be patient about everything, and not get too annoyed.

My pain level has went down a lot.  So that is a good thing.  So now instead of every 5 hours I am taking my medication every 6 hours.  I hope soon that I will only have to take it as needed.  I have to see the doctor next Thursday for my check up.  I hope he will give me good news!  Well I am gonna go watch t.v. for awhile.  I will write more soon!!













No comments:

Post a Comment