Thursday, January 9, 2014

Today and a few other things...

Earlier today my parents car broke down.  So Mom had to use my car to go and pick up my Dad.  So it is back to everyone using my car until my parents car gets fixed.  Hopefully it is nothing expensive.  

I worked like 5 and a half hours today.  It went pretty good.  We finally got the truck in.  It was supposed to be there on Monday, but because of the "little" blizzard we had it didn't come till today.  So I ended up putting things away the whole time.  I got all of electronics and housewares done.  I was working on domestics when we had to stop for the night.  I think I did a pretty good job.  

So I have the next two days off of work.  So I am planning on getting something kinda cleaned out of my closet.  And getting them put away for this summer.  Mom was saying something about having a yard sale this summer.  That will be fun, and it is a great way for us to earn some extra cash and get rid of some things that really need to just be gone.  I like having yard sales.  :)  I really like being able to have extra money so I can save up for some fun things I want.

I am really excited about February.  I am going to see my my best friend S in Ohio.  We are going to see the Titanic exhibit that goes around to different museums.  I am really looking forward to seeing it and to also being able to spend time with S.  We are also celebrating my and her birthday, and Christmas as well.  I already got everything for her.  I am going to get the tickets for me to take the bus there on Monday.  Dad don't want me to drive there.  To be honest I don't want to drive there either.  I think we maybe also going out to eat somewhere while I am there as well.  I'm not sure what all we will be doing yet.  I just know I am glad to be able to have a vacation from my house.  Sometimes it is good to just get away for a few days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment