Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Work is going good.  My hours majorly got cut though.  So I am looking into getting a new job.  I am ready for something new that is for sure.  I am tired of my hours being good one week and the next I only get like 11 hours.  Who can live off of that?  No one!  So I am totally ready to move on to something.  I am hoping that I can work as a teachers aid at a daycare.  I think I would be good working with kids...

My Mom goes in for a scope on Friday.  She has been having a lot of trouble with her stomach.  So we are hoping this scope will find out what is going on.  Mom is very worried about it so I am trying to act like I am not worried too about it.  Hopefully its nothing really serious.  My Mom has been through a lot health wise, and it would be nice if things would clear up for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment