Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas went pretty good.  I got two shirts.  Some penguin things and a few books.  I even got a stocking from my Aunt.  It was really nice of her to think of Mom, my sister, and me.  :)  The twins loved what we got them.  They are getting so big.  Mom said something about getting them next month.  I hope we can get them on the days I have off of work so I can spend a lot of time with them.  They are such sweethearts.  I kept getting kisses from them.  

I had to work Christmas Eve.  It was a mad house at work.  Seemed like I never got away from the register.  Hopefully today it will be quiet and I can get all my stuff done.  I don't have another day off till Wednesday.  I like that we have certain holidays off, and shortened hours on some days as well.  It gives me a chance to actually spend time with my family that I never got to spend before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment