Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I had today and yesterday off.  I finally got my TV back in my room.  I think I am just going to keep it in there now.  I got it all set up the way I wanted it to be.  Now I just gotta buy my new bookshelf so I can put my old one on my dresser and make room for when I get my new bed.  I am finally taking care of the things that I want and need for once instead of worrying about getting everything for everyone else.  But I am still trying to help others that I know need it as well.

I did adopt a little girl for Christmas.  Her mom and I work together and I know they are hurting even more for cash.  So I got a few things for her and her stocking.  At least this way I know the person the things I buy are going to, and I know it is appreciated.  :)

I still have a lot more Christmas shopping to do, but I will be doing more with my next paycheck.  So I am not using all of one check for presents like I used to do.  I also think that I will start buying gifts a lot earlier so I don't feel rushed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment