Monday, December 29, 2014

Well now that Christmas is over it is time for me to think of my New Years Resolutions.  One of the things I am going to try doing is taking a box and at the end of each day write something positive that happened to me that day or something that I am thankful for.  Then next New Years Eve I will open the box and read all the little notes. :)  The other resolution I have is to keep loosing weight.  I may think of more later but those are two of mine for now.

I work the next two days.  Then I have two days off.  On New Years Day Mom, a girl from work, and I are going to eat at Hacenda, and then maybe go to Kohls.  Mom has Kohls cash to use and I want to pay a little on my bill.  And look at if there is anything I want.  :)  I love shopping at Kohls.  They have such nice things there, and if you shop on the clearance rack you can find some pretty good deals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment