Sunday, March 18, 2012

The guy that I am totally in love with lives far from me and I know he thinks that we will never be together physically.  And we both wish we could be.  I want for us to work so much.  I hate when he puts himself down.  I wish he could know what I see in him.


He is smart.  He has come so far from the person I first met.  He cares so much about how I feel more then how he is feeling.  I know he hates when I say things that are mean about myself.  He has a way of making me feel beautiful and special.  He tries to do what he think is best for me even if that means hurting him...I don't want him to hurt.  I want him to be happy.  And I want him and I to be together and work things out with each other.  I am a different person when him and I talk.  I smile more and I laugh more then I have for the past few years.  I am truly happy when him and I are talking.  Even when he is yelling at me for doing things that drive him nuts and makes him upset with me.  I know he only does it because he cares.  I just wish he would give us a chance and maybe just maybe it would work for us.  I want to be with him so much and I wish that I lived closer so we could spend time with each other.  I know he don't think that could happen, but maybe it could...


I know there are things about him that he hates and he thinks it would make me go down with him.  But I think I pull out the best in him.  I think he has become a person then what he was.  I know there are things that I have done to make him change on somethings.  I hope that I make him feel like he is wanted and loved and happy.  Because that is how he makes me feel.  I just wish he would understand that. And that he would see the way I think about him.  I love him for his past and I love him for how he is now.  I love him for him and that won't change.   

No comments:

Post a Comment