Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today has been pretty good...My brother came over for awhile today.  It was nice seeing him...Since he started being with A he has gottin to be so much nicer and it seems like he cares more and is laid back about stuff now...

I am thinking about getting my fishing liscence...I hate touching fish but I like to spend the time with my family outside and doing stuff we all like to do and just being able to have fun with each other. 

I hope it stays nice now on...I am so ready for Spring and the nice weather.  The storms I could do with out but hey its better then snow that is for sure.

My grandmas test came back ok but now they want to do an mri on her...I hope they can find out what is going on with her.  My Mom's left side is really hurting.  She is even having trouble walking cause she is in pain...I am going to take her to the ER after supper tonight.  I hope they can figure out what is going on with her....

No comments:

Post a Comment