Friday, March 9, 2012

Today I went with Mom to the church to eat.  It was pretty spicey I know that for sure!

Tomorrow my Aunt is coming to get me and my Mom for a girls night at her house.  I am excited about going and spending sometime with my family.  I have fun when I go away most of the time.  The only time I don't is when I feel like I am being used and feel like I am not being respected. 

I love watching Smackdown.  I know it is weird that I am a girl and that I watch it...I just think it is really cool watching the wreaslers.  They are cool on something of the things they do.

I miss doing tae kwon do...I always had fun in the classes that I was taking.  And the students I was taking classes with were so supportive and nice and cared about each other.  Maybe I can find something to do that is kind of like that but not as hard on my body as TKD was....

No comments:

Post a Comment