Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Work just sucked.  How hard is it to say to the person you are talking to 'Hey I am at the check out can you hang on a few min?'  And then you continue your conversation later. 

Also its not my fault that the debit machine is not working right.  I have no control over the equipment that I work with.  If you want to bitch about it tell the manager about it.  I did the right thing when I told the girl that was doing the sales desk that it wasn't working right and she told me to just run the cards through my register and have the people sigh it.  So don't give me shit about you having to take 5 seconds to sign your name cause its not working.  Just so you know calling me a fucking bitch does not help me to try and help you.  It makes me want to just slap you or shove you in front of a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment