Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am working 9 to 6 today in the Garden Shop.  I like it out there even though it gets kinda boring when I have nothing to do.  It is supposed to rain today.  I hope it doesn't.  Yesterday I had to put some of the stuff away.  I am hoping I have to do that again today.  It really makes the time go faster.  M was working the service desk and I called about my lunch and she was like I don't have anyone to send down.  So I had to lock up for my lunch and then when I came back I asked her about my last break and she was like I don't have anyone to send down there to cover you.  So I couldn't take my last break.  It is very annoying when she works up there.  She has no clue what she is doing and won't ask the other girls.  I have no clue why she won't.  I mean if I didn't know how to do something or I am unsure about something I ask about it.  Why don't she do the same thing?  Oh well nothing that I can do about it.

When I got home I pretty much just watched little kid movies.  I was in what I like to call little girl mood.  Once in awhile I get in that mood. 

Today I just feel kinda blah...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment