Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Mom had to go to the hospital today.  Her pancreas is inflamed and they are going to be doing test on her tomorrow I believe.  They said something about doing a scope and then an ultrasound.  Not totally for sure yet what they will do.  I hope they will tell us soon.  I hate this.  I am so worried about Mom.  I have never had something this serious happen before to my Mom.  I am so worried about what is going on with her.  I just hope they make her feel better.  She is in a lot of pain and that really scares me.  


I called in to work for tomorrow.  I want to be at the hospital if they do any test on her.  I feel that I need to be here for when she has the test.  


I am kinda mad at my grandparents.  My sister and I both have been trying to call them and they won't answer the phone or anything.  It is like they don't really care about my mom and that really makes me mad.  It is like they don't really care and that really just makes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment