Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Mom is back home!  I am so glad she is back home.  She is sleeping a lot and has to take it easy.  We did have to go to the ER last night though.  She took some of her insulin and had an allergic reaction to it.  The doctor at the ER and her family doctor have never seen or heard of anyone having an allergic reaction before with this med.  Mom was like yeah, but it is me.  LOL!  I just thought that was kind of funny that is for sure.  While we were there Mom goes I am not fing staying here.  I just started laughing cause of how she said it.

I had today off.  I was happy that I had the time off so I could sleep in some.  We didn't get home till after 3 am.  So that was just crazy!!!

I have to work 4 hours tomorrow.  I am just hoping that things go fast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment