Saturday, April 21, 2012

I got today off so I have been doing my laundry and just hanging out at the house.  And be online of course.  I gotta play my facebook games LOL! I really don't want to do much today to be honest.  LOL.  I did get my state tax check cashed.  So I got this little penguin pillow it is soooo cute!

It looks like my sister will be having a new boyfriend.  D is closer to her age and he is very nice.  He has a thing of holding doors open and I think that is just sweet. I just hope A takes it slow with him.

I work 8 to 2 30 tomorrow in the garden area.  I like being out there most of the times.  I just don't like it when it is really slow and there is nothing for me to do.  If I have stuff to do it goes so much faster and I like that better.

No comments:

Post a Comment