Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I am off work tomorrow.  I had to work a four and a half hour shift this morning.  I was on the cash register for it.  It went pretty good.  I had to get used to using the register a different way though.  I got used to working out in the garden center.  I love it out there.  There isn't as much stuff going on.  Even though it gets hot out there at times I can still go inside the store and get cooled off some, and I have my water bottle that I am able to drink out of.  So that helps a lot.

 I am going to end up going to the library so I can log the pages I have read for this week.  I am at a total of over 8,000 pages so far.  I am proud of myself for getting to this point.  Reading really helps me relax, and not worry about things that are going on at home.  I am also going to do laundry too. 

My Dad has been talking to me about this place he wants to get that is over 2 hours away from where we live now.  I would have to see about transferring to a different K-mart.  I don't really want to transfer though.  I like the K-mart I am at now.  I have friends here.  I won't really know anyone there.  I don't make friends easy at times.  I get kinda shy when I meet new people.  I know we need a new place that don't cost so much, but I am just unsure about it all....I know right now we don't know if it will happen or not.  I just hope that things will work out.  I know I can't do anything about it right now.  So I will try and stay calm and not freak or stress myself out about it right now. That is all I can really do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment