Saturday, June 23, 2012

Well I had the date with my sister's boyfriend's friend J....He was nice and everything at first, but then got a little weird.  He said a few things that reminded me of my ex husband, and also acts like him with a few things.  I did not like that at all.  I told him I would rather us be friends and that I didn't feel anything when he tried to kiss me.  I mean shouldn't you feel a spark or something?  And he chews tobacco which is fine...But I am just not into it..  I am just glad he is going home soon.  They put a tent up and have been staying there.  L (my sisters Bf) went home yesterday and I was really hoping he would go home too but he wanted to stay and my sister called my Mom and said it was ok for us to take him back home Sunday.  There are other things about him that I am just not into.  He likes to go hunting...and that is fine, but its not something that I would like to do.  The idea of killing an animal as a sport just makes me sad.  He also makes fun of Amish people and I really don't like that someone would make fun of another culture or what they believe in.  I mean I may not agree with some of the things they do and stuff, but I am not going to put them down or make fun of them.  He also makes some jokes that are just stupid and I don't get them or they are mean and just plain rude.  My sister even said she was sorry she pushed me into going on a date with him, and everything.  She said she gets a weird vibe from him.  Mom even said she didn't think he is the right guy for me.  And I am in agreement with her 110%.  I kept thinking that I swear I saw him on America's most wanted.  And that just makes me even more creept out.  Dad even said he is creepy.  So that door is totally closed. 

ANYWAYS......

I am now 30 years old.  Holy crap do I feel old!  I don't really know how I feel about being 30 yet.  I haven't really thought too much about it to be honest.  I will write more later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment