Monday, June 25, 2012

Well J went home yesterday.  Thank the Lord!! He was so incredible creepy.  I stayed home with Mom and Dad and Amber took him home.  I guess the whole time he was saying that he missed me.  Then he calls me last night saying he has heard rumors and that I should call him if I want to talk to him.  I told him that I am not calling him again and that I didn't want to date him or have anything to do with him.  I will never go out with a friend of Amber's again.  I would rather stay single.  Everyone in my family got the creeps from him.  I just wish that I never said he could come with L.  I would rather had just spent my birthday with my family and not had him here.  My birthday was still good tho.

I got the best gift ever when Mom was released from the hospital on my birthday.  And then I stopped at the post office and I got my gift from M.  A Yankee key chair and a Yankees jersey.  I love them!!! I have worn the jersey every day since I got it. 

I go back to work tomorrow.  I just hope I have a good day and remember some of the extra specials we have going on this week.  I am not in the garden shop at all this week.  I think next week I will be though.

No comments:

Post a Comment