Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Dinner

Well I had Thursday off.  I got up when Mom did and prepped the turkey. (I named the turkey Bob.)  I also helped make the stuffing.  It actually came out really good.  Mom even said everything tasted like she made it.  While it was cooking the smoke alarm went off and I go DINNERS DONE!!  Mom started laughing.  I was surprised Dad didn't come out and say well we know A is cooking.  I am always burning things when I cook.  Mostly cause of getting distracted when I am cooking.  It turned out really awesome.  Prolly gonna end up making the turkey again next year.  At least now I know how to do it.

The twins were here and they did very well eating.  They were soooo cute.  Mom and I sat beside them at their little table.  They kept trying to feed us to.  It was so sweet of them.  

I had to work today.  It went pretty good.  I wasn't to busy thankfully.  I am doing my Christmas shopping on Monday.  Well some of my Christmas shopping.  I am gonna try and get at least three people done this week so I don't have to worry about them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment