Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My fun filled weekend...

Well I am back home after spending some of the weekend at my Grandparents house.  I had a great time even though my sister was driving me insane.  Then again A is ALWAYS driving me insane...I swear sometimes I wonder if she really is my sister.  I mean she is nothing like me.  We only look alike. 

We had went in the parade and that was a blast!  Then we went back to Grammy's house and had a huge cook out with most of our family there.  I love being able to spend time with my family.  I didn't realize till now how much I missed out.

We missed seeing the fireworks on Winona Lake...BUT we got to see them in Nappanee.. Grammy, Grandpa, Auntie , K, Mom, A, and I all walked down to the bank at the end of the street and watched them with our little lawn chairs we carried down.  There were such pretty colors.  I love watching fireworks.  I always have. 

Funny I come home for a few days and then I am leaving again.  Thursday my Dad is dropping me off at B's house so I can babysit Friday morning for the boys.  And then shes going to take me to Grandma's house so we can have a yard sale this weekend.  I hope I sell all my crap.  I sure as hell don't want it back at my house...There is like NO room for it here.  And I need the money.  I want to see about getting a cell phone...And then Monday I am going job searching...I just hope I find something fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment