Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekend plans.

Well I missed the fireworks last night because of the storm.  And today Mom and I are spending the night at my Grammy's house! YAY!!!  I love going to my Grandmother's house.  It gets me away from my house that is way too small for all of us that are living here.  I mean I have no place to really go to get away.  My Dad has his room and so does D.  But us girls all share a room.  It really sucks!  But anyways.  Tomorrow is the Forth and The Red Hats are in the parade so Auntie D wants us to be in it.  So Grammy is going to pick us up so we can go.  I love my family.  I love being able to spend time with them again.  I always have fun when I am with them.

In a few very short weeks I am going to have to start looking for a job.  It would prolly be something part time till I get used to working again.  And my knee gets a little stronger.  But hey at least it would be money coming in.  And we need the money.  I hate money.  I hate how it controls everything.  Oh well...Better get finished getting ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment