Monday, July 11, 2011

Yard Sale

Well I am home from my grandparents house.  We had a yard sale this weekend.  I actually made a pretty good amount of money.  So I used my money I made and bought myself a cell phone.  I got kinda sick of waiting for Amber to be off the phone to be able to use it, and she has a thing of forgetting to give me my messages.  So I decided I would get a phone...Now I need to get a job so I can keep minutes on the phone.  I was gonna go today, but I got a sunburn over the weekend, and its so hot out that I would prolly fall over.  So I am planning on maybe tomorrow or maybe Saturday.  And that is mostly because there is so much going on this week. 

We are going to go and clean the landlord's brother's house.  His mom is going to pay us.  Well she will pay Mom then Mom will pay me.  And I think that money will end up going for money on my phone as well... I want to get stuff I want...Not what everyone else wants...This time is for me now...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment