Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today was just one of those days. The day started out really good for me. Then I got to work... First the lady on the sales desk who is in charge of all cashiers and who also can't stand me puts me on a register that is always breaking down...okay fine...you could have put me on the other register that no one was at and works fine...but NOOOOO you had to be a an evil little witch....

Then I had a customer that started to talk to me like I was stupid....YES. I. AM. DOING. WHAT. YOU. ASKED. ME TO DO!!! That is how the lady talked to me. And A the girl from the sales desk who came in to replace the evil one came over and told the girl off for treating me like crap.

Then right after that I get one of those people that HAVE to yell in to their phone why I am trying to ring them up then they ignore me when I tell them the total. I told the girl 5 times her total. The customer behind her goes " GET OFF THE PHONE ALL READY AND CHECK OUT!" I wanted to give that customer a hug....

No comments:

Post a Comment