Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Well my Dad is back home. :) The power is back on thankfully.  I hated not having power.  I mean it was nice spending the time with my Mom and my sister and playing uno.  But I still hated the fact the it was so hot in the house.  We could hardly sleep at all. 

I worked today.  It went really good.  Then we took Mom and my sister to my brothers.  They are watching the house and the dogs while My brother his girlfriend and her kids are in Chicago for a few days for their vacation.  It is going to be weird just being here with Dad.

I am getting so frustrated with a few of the people in a group I help moderate.  I wish the people would just get along already, or at least just not talk to each other.  It is just making me want to pull out my hair.  sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment