Sunday, July 29, 2012

Well I went to the lake with my Mom and Amber and it went good.  I got sunburned tho.  I met a guy there his name is Michael.  He lives about an hour and a half two hours away from me.  Well he came over to watch a movie with me.  I thought we had fun and really clicked.  Well I guess we didn't click as much as I thought.  He got into a fight with his stepdad and said he would never be back around here again.  I thought maybe him and I would really click or something, but I guess not.  He said he isn't good with long distance relationships, and that he hoped I found someone around here.  Story of my life...

I still have feelings for Mike.  And that aren't going away.  And its too late for me and him. I guess I will just continue on working on myself.

I also have to work today.  Really not looking forward to that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment