Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well work went pretty good.  I had to check candy dates.  I am working tomorrow morning too.  I like working in the morning better then cause I have the whole rest of the day to do whatever I need to get done.

Mom just went to go get A.  She stayed the night at her new boyfriend's house.  She got mad cause Dad yelled at her for eating most of the hotdogs that were supossed to be for supper one night.  Mom told her she needs to start doing stuff around the house more.  But she won't.  It drives me nuts that she does nothing.  Sigh.  Oh well there is nothing I can do.  She is going to have to learn that she can't be lazy and depend on everyone else to do stuff for her.  I am refusing to get her a phone.  She keeps bugging me about buying her stuff and I won't do it.  I have things that I need to pay and get done.  She just don't get that I am not here to cater to what she wants...

Mom had to go and bring A back home and she brought her boyfriend with her.  That is fine and everthing and I am happy she has a guy who seems to like and care about her...but its making me crazy cause I am stuck in my room with Panda cause he dont like people he dont know and just is a brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment