Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Well work went really good today.  I got 2 layouts finished.  They both were pretty long ones, and that had a lot of new items being added.  I am glad with how much I have been getting done lately.  I am hoping my store manager sees how much I can get done and he decides I can do more of the layouts.  I love that I am not on register tho.

It looks like my brother is moving back home.  Don't get me wrong I love my brother and everything.  But I love the fact that I have my own room.  My luck I will have to go back to sharing with my sister, and I hate sharing a room with her.  We don't get along with how we do things.  It just drives me nuts that she lets stuff just go and I want to have my things set out, but when I am in her room I don't get to have my things out like she does.  And I hate that.  Who knows maybe I can keep my room.  I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment