Monday, August 27, 2012

Life just hurts sometimes...

Well i had to work today.  I ended up putting freight away and was still on the check outs.  It went pretty good.  My arm is still really hurting so I am trying to get into see the doctor about it.  Hopefully she can fit me in after work tomorrow.

Then on the way home from work I was trying to talk to my Mom about a few things and it felt like she was ignoring what I was saying or not listening to me at all.  So i raised my voice at her which I am not allowed to do at all.  Well when I told Mike about it I got into trouble.  Which I should have since I did misbehave.  Well then he tells me to stay in my room and that I am not allowed to do anything.  So I do what he tells me, and then I get a text telling me to do whatever I want, no bedtime, or time to get up.  I don't know what happened to make him decide this.  I can't make him want to be my Top even though it is something that I really want and need.  So now I am confused and thinking I did something to make this happen or it is cause of things that happened with my sister.  I don't know.  I just now feel really down.  I am trying not to make myself upset about things and cry, but what I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry.  I hate when this happens.  It just makes me feel more insecure and unwanted.  All I want is for him to want me and for him to be my Top and for him to be my boyfriend.  I don't really know what I can do.  It is just really hurting me right now and I don't what to do...Sometimes I really hate being me and having things like this happen to me.

And I am really missing my girlfriend.  I am worried about her with being down in Flordia with the tropical storm being down there.  I know her power is out and it maybe out for awhile.  I just hope she is safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment