Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Well I had the day off work today.  So I ended up going to the library and got 2 new games for my DS3 and then got a new book to read.  I also tried to do a little research on this book that I want to write that is set in the Victorian age in England.  I also did my laundry for the week.  I am working on writing a letter to my soldier.  And I am hoping to send him another package soon. 

My Mom is going to be leaving for Florida soon.  I am still trying to figure out a way I can sneak with her.  I wanna see my girl!!!

I work tomorrow from 1 30 to 5 45.  I already know I will be doing the cash register.  I still wish they would take me off of it.  But now that I found out I am one of the top cashiers I really doubt that will happen now.  Oh well.  Maybe I will get employee of the month.  I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment