Saturday, August 11, 2012

Well work went good.  It went pretty fast.  I had some pretty nice customers today.  :)

I visited my sister after work.  It went pretty good.  She is really drugged up though.  She wants to come home, but Mom and I told her she needs to go by what the doctor says.  I do hope she gets better.  It is really quiet here. 

My brother and I went for a walk after supper.  We walked for 2 whole miles!  I am very proud of myself for not having to sit down once during it.  He even thanked me for going with him.  I tried not to talk his ear off.  Which is hard for me sometimes.  There are times that I talk a lot. LOL!  I am having ice on my knee because it is a little sore from the walk.  But I think it is a good kinda sore.  I am not used to walking that much.

Right now I am just playing around on my facebook.  Dad is watching some John Wayne movie.  I am kinda ignoring it.  I want to see about getting a new IPod.  So when I go walking I can listen to some music.  I am also thinking about joining the YMCA.  Maybe that will help me loose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment