Friday, August 10, 2012

Well I had the day off today so I did laundry and have been watching the Harry Potter movies.  Then Mom told me that my sister is going to be admitted to the Bowen Center.  Which is basically a place that helps people that are depressed and suicidal and have trouble with cutting and things like that.  Well we don't know when she will be home.  It is up to A and the doctors to decide when it is safe for her to come home.  I just hope she is okay. 

Then my cousin B was very mean today.  She said I sucked.  I think she is mad that I didn't go with her to keep an eye on her boys.  I love my little cousins, but I don't like how she talks to me or treats me.  Then she asks me to ask one of my bosses at work how she knows her husband.  I mean how can you ask me to do something for you when your being rude to me?  

I go back to work tomorrow.  I am on the cash register.  I am hoping it goes fast.  I work 11 45 to 5.  So not many hours, but I get so bored being on the cash register and doing the same thing.  I wish they would put me back on the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment