Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Right now I am really upset.  I just got into it with my parents about the gas in my car.  I still have two days that I have to go to work and I am at a quarter tank of gas.  I can't miss any work.  I need the money.  I keep getting told that I don't pay much.  I pay the water bill every month, and I am always buying food.  And that is fine.  But when it comes to the fact that I am blowing my check every two weeks on crap my family needs.  I need to get a new phone because the one I have now isn't working and I no longer have the charger for it because Panda my dog decided to eat it.  And when I tried to tell my Mom about it she takes what I am saying the wrong way and I end up feeling like crap.  My brother is using their car to get back and forth to work.  He already loaned me money for gas that I have to pay back.  I can't handle it anymore.  I just want it all to stop.  I need to get out of here, but I am stuck here because I have no where else to go.  I can't get my own place because of working part time.  I love my job and working there, but I can't make it on my own.  Dad told me that if I don't like it then I can just leave and live in my car.  Maybe I should do that.  Because then they wouldn't have to have me around.  They don't ask Danny for money.  It is always falling on me to give them my money.  I just don't know what to do anymore.  Maybe I should go back to just not telling anyone how I am feeling or what I am thinking anymore.  No one really seems to listen as it is so why should I keep trying?
I miss Mike like crazy.  He has a way of calming me down and making me feel wanted and loved.  Right now he won't even talk to me... :( I feel like I have no one to really talk to about how I feel or anything.  I can't get ahold of E because of the storm down south.  My best friend lives in Ohio and always is going on about what is wrong with her life, but won't ask or listen when I have things going on that is rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment