Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 2 from surgery

I had my surgery yesterday.  It went good.  There was no complications.  I still have a lot of pain and I am trying to stay on top of taking my medications on time.  Mom went into Kmart to get me a few things and she talked to A one of the managers, and when she learned I cannot put any weight on my left leg and had to be on crutches she said I may as well not come in till I am off the crutches.  Which is good in a way.  It just means money will be very tight for me for awhile.  So tomorrow I am calling and going to talk to the human resourse department about a leave of absence.  

I have been sleeping off and on.  And when I am not sleeping I am watching tv and playing around on my facebook.  I still don't like being able to do what I normally do, like helping Mom with chores around the house.  Like I would like to go with her to the store, but cause of the pain I can't stand it.  I am so thankful my family is helping me as well as my friends.  I am diffidently lucky that I have people who really care about me and want to see me feeling better.

 Right now I am watching stories about places that are haunted and celebrity ghost stories.  I really like watching these kinds of shows.  I may like reading or watching them, but I don't think I would ever go into a haunted place.  I would probably freak out if I ever saw or heard something.  Mike likes to pick on me about watching Ghost Hunters.  I think it is funny tho.

 I filled out an application to be a teachers aid at a preschool.  Rob's Aunt works there and says I could probably get in.  I think it would be a good job for me.  I am great with kids.  But I am still going to continue putting applications at other places as well.  I don't want to get my hopes up too high and then end up not getting the job.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment