Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I am doing pretty good.  Mike is going to Top me again! :)  I am happy he going to be able to Top me again.  He has this way of making me listen to how he wants me to act.  I like the rules he gives me and I really try to follow them.  I don't like getting into trouble.  I rather have someone be proud of me then be disappointed in me.   

I am still getting ready for my surgery.  I go to the doctor tomorrow for pretesting.  Meaning they will do an EKG for my heart.  I have had these test before and did fine during them.  I just don't like being in the doctors office.

Work is going okay.  We are having a contest about enrollment cards.  The winner gets a pizza party which is really cool.  I hope my team wins.  Right now I have 24 enrollments.  So I am really going to try to get people signed up for the cards.  I am happy that I am on A's team and not M's.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment