Monday, July 15, 2013

Spanking and more!

Today I got a reminder spanking.  More about that later.  I was about to head upstairs to my sister's room to do my spanking since my Dad was around.  He don't know that I have a Top, and to be honest I don't want him to know.  Well my Dad saw that I was getting ready to go upstairs, and I had to quickly hide my bath brush behind my back.  He made a comment about phone sex and I swear my face turned two shades of bright red.  I quickly said nooooooooooo, and then continued to go upstairs.  I received 50 hard swats.  Let me tell you that thing hurts!  I used to be able to handle 50 like no problem, but since I haven't had a Top for the past few months it will take time to get to where I once was.  After the spanking I had to sit on the hard floor.  This makes it hurt more to be honest.  I was not being punished, (Which if you knew how I am you would know that it is AMAZING that I am not in trouble!!!) but it was a reminder to behave during my healing time after my surgery.  Since I will not be spanked a record will be kept of how I behaved and I will receive any punishment spanking after I am better.

I am really trying to be good, and show that I am a good girl...Now don't get me wrong it is hard.  And I am sure I WILL mess up sooner or later!  And when that time comes I am sure I will be sorry and pleading!

Now on to other things.  Today Mom and I did laundry where I accidentally slipped on water that had spilled on the floor.  I am okay!  I have almost everything ready for when I have my surgery on Wednesday!  I still have a few little things to do, and I know I will have to go to bed semi early since I have to be at the hospital at 9:30 sharp!  I already know I am going to be one tired little girl!  But I am hoping I will be able to watch my shows.

I am really thinking of not going back to work at Kmart at all.  I don't like how I am being treated there...And to top it off my hours are being cut to 15 hours!!! How can anyone live off that I have no idea.  They hired like 20 new people and I think that is wrong....I want to have another job before I quit, but we will see what happens after my 2 weeks of being off.  I do know it will be hard to find a job when I have 8 weeks of being on crutches.  But I will find something within the 8 weeks that is for sure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment