Monday, July 22, 2013

How I am doing

I am doing good today.  I still have a lot of pain at times in my knee.  That is to be expected with having surgery just a few days ago.  I am doing okay with the pain medication, however it makes me very sleepy after I take it.  I do say I hate having to sleep so much.  A lot of times I feel like I am missing things going on because of sleeping.  I know it is a way for my body to heal though, and that is why I need the sleep so much.  

When I'm not asleep I spend a lot of time watching my favorite shows on tv.  Of course I am online playing on my Facebook.  Also I try and read some of my books from the library.  I tried to watch some movies from there, but I just couldn't really get into watching them.  I have also been playing my 3DS.  Right now its on the charger since I been playing it so much.

Mom has been really helping me a lot.  Since the bathroom is so small someone has to be in there to help me.  Plus Mom gets my food or me and if I need anything else.  She also keeps track of all my medication and the times I need to take them.  I would forget when to take them if it was up to me.  We keep an alarm on my phone to remind us when I need to take the pain medication so I take it on time, and not miss a dose.  That way I am not always in pain. Dad helps when he can.  Amber helps me when she is awake, but at times she acts like its a bother to help me.  

My best friend Steph sent me a build a bear teddy bear.  She thought it would cheer me up.  It totally made me smile when I got it.  She got it as a late Christmas present and birthday present to me.  She just deiced to send it now to make me smile, and it did.

Mike is still my Top during my healing.  He is keeping track of if I mess up so I will get my punishments later on when I am not on crutches, and in pain.  Which is very nice I think of him to wait.  Also its very thoughtful.  He checks to see how I am doing a couple times during the day.  Mostly to make sure I don't need any thing and that I am doing okay.  I think it is very sweet.  Latte also checks to see how I am doing.  I think she is a great friend and very sweet as well...

Well I am getting a little tired so I am going to take a nap...I will write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment