Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I had an okay day at work.  Only had to work 4 hours.  And tomorrow I am off.

I have to go to court for the Lot Rent.  I missed one of the days that I was suppossed to see the lawyer about the rent.  I never got a notice in the mail.  So now I am in contempt of court.  So I am really nervous about what is going to go on. 


I am really upset with this whole thing with Mike.  Everything was going good.  And then when I had a bad day I text him and told him about it and he never got the text.  Then he read it later on Fet about my bad day then told me him and I was done.  My heart is totally braking over all this.  I know I sent him the text.  I never got a thing from him.  I have been trying to talk to him about this all, but he won't even give me a chance to talk about it all.  Then when I got cussed I said a few bad words.  And now he don't want anything to do with me.  I love him a lot and want us to be together.  I am happy when him and I are talking.  Right now I don't want to eat.  I don't want to go to work.  I don't want to do anything but cry and sleep.  I am trying to give him time and maybe he will come around.  I don't want to loose hope...But it is really getting hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment