Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Well Mom had her test done.  Things came out really good.  She dont have diatickulites or pancratitus anymore.  So that is good.  Her colon is healthy.  So that is good.  I am just happy that the test is done. 

Amber has an interview tomorrow at K mart...This is going to be interesting.  I am just hoping that things work out and don't go nuts with work.

I wish my Dad would learn to be happy and stop taking his bad moods out on us and making us feel like we are nothing and we don't know anything.  It really makes me annoyed when he acts like this.  He always has an attatude about things.

Danny has been using their car to go back and forth to work,  So my parents are using my car.  My Dad is making a big deal about me putting gas in my car.  When I do that he always uses it and then lets it go down to empty and then goes off cause i don't have the money to put more gas in it.  It just really drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment