Thursday, October 11, 2012

Work went a lot better today.  I ended up getting the out dates and short dates and rearranged the cart for the candy.  Thank God I have tomorrow off work.

Bowling went pretty good.  Well the first game did.  I got a  116 then got a 62 then a 90.  Hopefully next week goes even better.

Then I get home and had a message from Mike.  He was saying I wasn't communicating and said a few other things as well.  I sent him quite a few text and got nothing back from him.  And now he won't even talk to me.  It is all a big misunderstanding and he won't let me even talk to him about what happined.  I love him and I want him and I to be in a relationship.  He won't even talk to me.  It hurts that he wont talk to me about what is going on.  I wish he would.  People talk through their problems and he won't give me the chance to.  *sigh* :( I just want to lay in my bed and cry and never stop.  :(   I don't understand why he won't even hear me out about everything.  I mean I have been sending text after text and got nothing back and I don't understand what is going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment